2 Timothy 4:7
I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith.
So I want to be able to say that at the end of my mission.
This was one of those weeks. No one wanted to listen to us, and other things happened that brought us down at least our animos. Satan is really working with my comp and I to discourage us and to try and scare us but I have faith that it will all pass.
Well this week I will focus on learning more about my Savior because I know that with him we can get through anything and we can have hope along the way.
I will walk 547 days wearing his name next to mine and after my mission I will walk the rest of my life with his name on heart. I really liked this thought Hna Geertsen shared with me.
I know that there are people just around the corner that we will find and that is why everything is going down in this moment.
Here are some pictures of the week. We met two hermanas from Sucre that came to do tramites here in Cocha, they were super cute and happy we then took them to the airport. Today was a cool pday we played futbol, my comp is great but she hurt her ankle :( WE hope and pray we can work this week. We're worried about that.
To end I shared this scripture with President Helaman 3:35 in our latest interview
Nevertheless they did fast and pray oft, and did wax stronger and stronger in their humility, and firmer and firmer in the faith of Christ, unto the filling their souls with joy and consolation, yea, even to the purifying and the sanctification of their hearts, which sanctification cometh because of their yielding their hearts unto God.
This is how conversion happens, step by step, President said that it amazed him that it said ''stronger in their humility'' because usually in the world being humble is considered to be weak but not in God's sight. Humility is strength is His eyes.
I know that in this time I need to be more humble through these hard days and seek the light :)
I love you all, have a great week
I forgot to explain some of these pictures so
1) our pensionista always has pretty flowers on her table
3) So this is George and he lived in the US for a while so we are talking to him outside his hoouse because no one else wanted to listen to us and he was super cool, the funniest thing is that when he says goodbye he says ''ok, honnies'' hahah ah it was so funny. He is the coolest old man.
4) The hnas going back to Sucre
5) ARE THESE SEATBELTS haha we were too excited to see seatbelts
6) My comp too excited to play futbol
7) so today after getting hurt, we almost blamed this elder but it wasnt really his fault just wanted to stage a picture
8) Lunch with the Zone at Inka Terrra ITs always great to see my old pensionista, I love them
9) Trying to help her foot